Monday, February 9, 2015

A Long Time

It might just be an algorithm of the Wii system.

This showed up the other day...


Yeah, me too.
Sigh....it's been such a long time.
423 days to be exact.

So many days that I have lost count. I had to look it up.
It's been a long time since I've seen him and the days just keep piling up....


One year ago: Just Like Sam

I'm shaving my head again, on March 1st. It's all I have to give....hair grows back. Sammy won't. Help me raise money for very-much-needed research...thank you.


6 comments:

  1. I so treasure those sorts of messages. The technology trying to pull them into the present. Yes. Please. I'll take anything I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I caught my breath. I can only imagine your response. Sending love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear, we see Sammy every time you blog, heart to heart to heart, the lifeline of your love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you don't know me and I don't know you, but I want you to know you and your family are in my prayers and that I am sending every once of love I have your way. I stumbled across your blog an hour ago and have been reading ever since, laughing and crying as I go. Your son has touched my soul and I am so terribly sorry he is no longer here with you. I have no words that seem adequate but I wanted to say thank you for sharing your story, for sharing your sons beautiful smile and your family's incredible strength and journey. May God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete